Plastic construction kit requires glue and paints to complete. 1:72.
Skill level 4 Age recommendation:10+
Number of parts:180
Since its introduction in 1979, the Leopard 2 main battle tank, often referred to as the best in the world, has been modernized and adapted again and again. The Leopard 2A5, which was introduced in 1995, has, in addition to many minor improvements, improved armor to protect the crew and increased night combat capability thanks to a thermal imaging device for the commander. The model offers the choice between the German A5 and the Dutch A5NL. The surface structures contain all details, including the filigree anti-slip coating. As a special feature, the model has a two-part chain that is bent.
- New kit form
- Either A5 or A5NL
- Finely detailed surface structures with anti-slip coating
- Two-part chain, is bent, even more authentic
- Smoke thrower system for A5 and A5NL
- Rotatable tower
- Height- adjustable cannon
- Tower hatches can be shown open
- 4 decal variants